What we are doing
Stock levels are good and most items are available.
To comply with government guidelines and to reduce the risk to customers and staff…
- We are taking extra measures on top of our usual hygiene procedures to help reduce the risk of the Covid19 outbreak
- Fewer staff, to reduce social distancing within the workplace
- Offering a free contactless local delivery service with priority to the vulnerable/key-workers/isolating
- Limiting 2 customers in the shop at any time
- Encouraging contactless payment when possible
We are still offering a delivery service at this time but we are not accepting payment upon delivery. If you order online, you can pay securely and there is no need for contact. Our driver can leave your order at your door, inside a box/container if you can leave something for him, or inside an open garage/shed for you to collect.
Our driver uses alcohol hand sanitiser and disposable gloves when delivering.
We can’t give you a specific delivery time I’m afraid but you can leave any special instructions regarding your order in the ‘notes’ section on our checkout page.
Please contact us if you have any questions